MPM’s patented anode sled kit ICCP system is designed specifically for shallower depths and/or smaller marine structures, providing an output up to 220 amps per sled. This system is ideally suited for shallow platforms, ports, harbors, or marine terminals, with a service life of up to 30 years. The “kit” was developed to provide a low cost, lower output system than would be applicable for large marine structures serviced by our Gen IV systems. It is shipped complete or as a “kit” that may be assembled at the client’s job site.
Anode Sled Kit System Benefits
- Proven Design: Incorporates the same proven connections and subsea cable design as the Gen IV system.
- Easy Installation: Sled is fitted with two traverse pass-throughs to facilitate lifting and deployment using rigging slings.
- Low Shipping Costs: shipped disassembled in a standard freight crate.
- No Maintenance: Requires no maintenance for the life of the system.
- Low Profile: Allows for installation in high traffic, shallow areas
- Single Electrical Connection: Proven durable subsea power cable includes a single connection directly to the anode.
- Anode(s): Mixed metal oxide (MMO) rod(s).
- Sled Base: Vinyl-coated polyester fabric bag with fiberglass rebar, filled with customer supplied concrete.
- Power Cable: Same design as Gen IV system, with bend stiffener and structural load bearing armor pot.
- Anode Connection: Proven cable lug connection, potted within in a termination box.
- Anode Guard (Optional): Fiberglass frame designed to protect the anode from falling objects.
- 123” L x 44” W x 19” H (3.12m x 1.12m x 0.48m)
Dry Weight (Assuming 140 lb/ft3. concrete):
- Approx. 4,200 lbs (1,905 kg).
Shipping Weight: Dependent on configuration and cable length